If you are looking for summer wedding flowers, there are many options to find out there. You will see the summer wedding flowers from traditional favorites to exotic tropical. The summer season offers a huge selection of colors and flower varieties for you.
But in fact, flower prices tend to fluctuate significantly from the fall through the spring, particularly around holidays. Once Mother’s Day passes, flower farms drop their prices, which is a great time to find excellent deals on wedding flowers. You will notice that vibrant and fun colors are often selected for summer wedding flowers together with a number of these popular types.
- Alstroemeria (Tiger Lily) which comes in all their vivid colors
- Chrysanthemums and Poms which come in white, yellow and lavender
- Gerbera Daisies in strong and brilliant colors including red, yellow, hot pink and orange
- Hydrangea in white, blue and pink
- Iris in white and purple
- Asiatic Lilies in orange, yellow and white
- Oriental Lilies in white and various shades of pink
- Large and Petite Sunflowers
- Snapdragons in vibrant colors
- Roses in cream, red, white, hot pink and other vibrant colors
- Orchids in white and shades of lavender and fuscia
- Tropical Flowers in their amazing palette of strong and striking colors
For fillers take advantage of the season to break away from the ordinary Baby’s Breath and Leather Leaf. Explore these fillers and greens options for your summer wedding flowers.
- Queen Anne’s Lace or Green Mist
- Bells of Ireland
- Aster Montecasino in white or purple
You may also desire to think about the following as you contemplate the types of summer wedding flowers that are right for you.
Beach weddings characteristically include softer colors including whites, blues and yellows. Blue Hydrangea, white roses and yellow Gerbera Daisies are outstanding options to think.
Early summer weddings are a great time to integrate a variety of shades of pinks, lavender and purple into your decorations. Roses are some of the most traditional wedding flowers since their arresting color and effect are hard to match.
Late summer weddings can take benefit of the transition to autumn by integrating warm colors, such as strong yellows, oranges and reds, into your bouquets and wedding flower arrangements. You can also think along the lines of red and orange Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Sunflowers and Snapdragons.
Tropical themed weddings are also quite well-liked during the summer months. Tropical flowers have a tendency to have bold shapes and dazzling colors that stand as arresting contrasts on a lush green background.
To end with, you will also desire to consider the number of flower varieties you desire to use. Here are some admired choices.
- Calla Lilies (alone, paired with roses, Asiatic lilies, or orchids)
- Gerbera Daisies (alone or paired with roses)
- Dendrobium Orchids (alone or paired with roses)
- Hydrangea (alone, paired with roses, or accenting other flowers)
- Asiatic Lilies (alone or accenting other flowers)
- Petite Sunflowers
In the meantime, if you are doing your own arrangements, there are a lot of online wholesale flower suppliers offer wedding packages with a variety of well-liked combinations, as well as letting you make your own. For instance, one well-liked package of mixed summer wedding flowers brings together.
- Oriental Lilies (your choice of color)
- Asiatic Lilies (your choice of color)
- Tulips (your choice of color)
- Gerbera Daisies (your choice of color)
- Telstar Iris
Summer is excellent for weddings. It offers an enormous selection of flower varieties and colors at the best prices of the year. In reality, there may be just a few too many choices, but with a little diligence you should be able to find the ideal summer wedding flowers for your big day.